Culture Essay

본문

Japan Tour with Poet Lee Sunshine

• AD 이승신
  • 2018.04.21 07:51

Joongang Daily  October 14  2016

Spotlight, Japan Tour with Poet Lee Sunshine 

‘This Autumn, Sensibility & Literature Tour with Poet Lee Sunshine' is scheduled with a special itinerary, travelling Aomori, Kyoto, and Osaka in Japan with a prominent figure.

In the season of extraordinary autumn leaves in Japan, one will have an unusual opportunity to experience Japan with this Sensibility and Literature Tour with Poet Lee Sunshine. Planned by Lotte Tour, its special itinerary includes Aomori, Kyoto, and Osaka in Japan.

Poet Lee Sunshine is one of the best contributor in the cultural diplomacy between Korea and Japan and a successor to Tanka, a literal heritage from our own ancestors but currently more widely known as Japanese poetry of a fixed form. This Japan tour is planned to be filled with moving poetries and rich autumn sensibility colored by fall foilage.

Lee created a great sensation in Japan when she published her books of poetry How Could anything But Blooming Spring Exists in Life? and Where There is your Heart, a Flower Blooms by the time of 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. Having comforted the minds and souls of Japanese with Tanka, Lee is greatly loved by Koreans as well as by Japanese.

"Among many places I have been to in Japan, Aomori, one of the best site for a healing tour, is where one can find the poetic tablet of my mother, Poet Son Hoyun, and Kyoto, the world's best tourist city, is full of many special attractions where I have discovered myself during my recent study period in the city." says Lee.

The first itinerary with Poet Lee begins with visiting Aomori Prefecture Tourist Center ASPAM
and Oirase Mountain Stream. On the second day, one could visit the poetic tablet at Rokkasyo Village with the view of Pacific Ocean, listen to the lecture on the historic and cultural background of the poetic tablet and on the literary world of Mother and Daughter, and get on a cruise ship on Lake Towada at its pinnacle of autumn-colored scenery. The tour ends with a free schedule in Aomori.

The second tour with Poet Lee is to Kyoto and Osaka. Kyoto, allegedly visited by 56 millions last years, is full of tourist attractions, among which Poet Lee, who studied at Toshisha Univeristy until recently, selected core attractions for this tour: Gion, Kodaiji Temple, Entokuin Temple, Kiyomizu-dera via Sannenzaka path, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine where one can see its peak view of autumn leaves at the end of November for its lower latitude than that of Busan, Syorenin, the garden of Gingakuji (Silver Pavilion), Hogonin Temple in Arashiyama, etc. A visit to the poetic tablet of Yun Dong-ju at Toshisha University and a lecture on "Kyoto and Lieterature" by Lee are scheduled. One can also enjoy the famous Kyoto cuisine for dinner and an outdoor hot-spring bath at a Ryokan. The tour will end with sightseeing in Osaka and Kobe.

‘This Autumn, Sensibility & Literature Tour with Poet Lee Sunshine'
offers a pair of two-night-and-three-day itineraries, one leaving for Aomori on November 9, 2016 and the other leaving for Kyoto and Osaka on Novermber 29, 2016.

Duksoon Song song.deoksoon@joongang.co.kr

트위터 페이스북 미투데이 다음요즘 싸이공감 네이트온 쪽지 구글 북마크 네이버 북마크

댓글목록

회원로그인
회원가입     아이디/비번 찾기